Friday, March 27, 2009

Shahrir letak jawatan menteri

“I always believe we have to introduce new blood, new talent. I think it is not fair (to be reappointed twice). “In 2004, I was appointed. Then, I also contested and lost. No matter how good you are, there is always someone better than you,” he said.

" bijak-bijak.. tau takper.. blah ah.. "

I am not very interested (to continue as Minister). The responsibilities should be given to someone else as with this post, you can really help the people. If I do not step aside, then someone is deprived of a golden opportunity . “One year is enough. I have done my part in the one year I held this post. When I came in, inflation was skyrocketing but it is all right for now. Even the price of chicken has come down,” he said.

"is it enough? Chicken price? "

“I am not certain how to answer. It has also confounded me. I cannot explain, especially when they are from states that had been able to garner the support of the people during the last election,” he said.

" so... dont explain, dont answer.. balik kampung tanam jagung.. for your domestic trade at kampung.. "

No comments:

Post a Comment